I love that song and have fun memories learning that song for FHE.
I remember racing boys against girls to see who could learn and preform it first.
My mom had a really cute flip chart with the words and pictures to help us learn.
I really want to make flip charts with songs and put them all in a binder for my family.
Has anyone out there done that? I want to see one for cute ideas. I guess I can look on the primary websites that I love so much to look for ideas. Hmmm. It would be like making a scrapbook for primary songs----and I looooove to scrapbook (but never do it...lol).
*****
"Heath do you have anything to add to the blog today?" I say.
His response, "I don't know. What am I supposed to say?"
"How about...I love my wife and she's the best...!!!" Lol.
He just laughed and turned up the T.V. haha.
He has a facebook but I've never even seen it and he never looks at my blog. That sounds kinda weird huh.
"Heath, how do I get on your facebook?" I plead.
"I don't know. Go to facebook and search Heath Avery? (I shoot him a face) Really, I don't know" he says.
Ugh. A few minutes later...
I logged in on his Facebook and here's my review. ---
Its not at all visually appealing and I didn't even want to look around. What the heck is it for? Whatever. I got on to the page but cannot for the life of me figure out how to have anyone else get to it. OK. 10 minutes later again...I used his facebook to "invite" ME to facebook and checked my email and here's the link provided.
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1285478123&k=XY1666U4TVXM5FAAXGZ4WP&r&v=2
Dude. The pictures on his facebook are, well, not my favorites. Lol. I guess its time for a family photo shoot!
*****
That was a long rant. Sorry.
Oh, So the word it out now...after our lease is up November 30th we are moving. Where? Not sure yet. News on that in October. :) Sad face about leaving my primary calling and heath's elders q. calling. The weather in Corona is so pretty too. But...off to a bigger place hopefully. That's the main reason for the move.
2 comments:
hey man, i love facebook, its a great way to find old friends!!! but blogging is fun too.
I saw your blog from the polka dot cottage site and the primary song title caught my attention. I am the primary chorister in my ward. Anyways, if you go to www.sugardoodle.net, there is a spot under primary chorister where people have put together flipcharts for sooo many of the songs. You can just print them, and there you go! It's made my job so much easier, I love it. Just thought I'd share. Sorry for the random comment from someone u don't know! :)
Post a Comment