Big Boy Jacob:
Well, we cut Jacob's hair all the way off. We kept the mohawk for a full 48 hours and I even went into public with him all dressed in preppy clothes to make up for the wild hair.
He looks so cute and old now with no hair. Its funny - when we ask him where his hair is he says daddy took it off. When you ask if he's getting it back he says no. I thought for sure that he was going to hate the cut but he seems happy with it! Just like his dad. No more mornings where he wakes up with CRAZY hair like his mom. Now he looks so much like Heath its scary.
I'm trying to teach him to swim, he's so scared of the water. Next summer mommy and me swim classes ALL the Way!
My Little Princess Lexi:
Sitting up now and loves to sit and play with Jacob
Her hair is still really long and mostly dark but her roots are a tint of red in the sun.
Still not sleeping through the night - ugh - she wakes up at least once, sometimes twice. I've tried the crying thing and man this girl is stubborn.
**Thanks for the curse mom :) Did your mom curse you too? I sware every mother says, "I hope you have a girl just like you!"
Loving to babble...the babbling hasn't replaced the growling - that's still her #1 charm.
No teeth.
No major signs of crawling (thank goodness).
Heath & Julie:
Heath and I are quite the busy bees lately but surprisingly happy. Our lease ends Nov 30 and we're excited for what might be next. No plans yet but I really want a bigger place (I live in a shoebox, did you know?) Heath is still doing shirt designs for his friend and working his b.m. (haha I love to call it that) position at Moxie Pest Control. I'm making wands from home, working a few hours a night MTTH&F Moxie, and shopping for deals and money makers every chance I get -not many chances lately- I only went to CVS twice this week and the grocery store once. RECORD for me! Hmmm, What else do adults say about updates for themselves... Uh, I'm coloring my hair again tonight...dark brown...don't worry grandma, it fades to deep red after a few days. My ward's primary program is in a few weeks and I've been working on that this week. It's been fun editing parts for the primary kids and picturing each child as they say the words. I love my calling (p.pres) and love that I work with such amazing woman and serving the cute kids in my ward.
When I asked heath if he'd like to add anything to my blog post he simply said, "No Comment". Oh goodness. When I asked him how he felt about my coupon shopping he said, "Are there any coupons for flat screen T.V.s?" When I asked Heath how he felt about my new addiction (which I don't have time for) of Blogging he said, "What is blogging anyway?"
1 comment:
I love the part about how great your presidency is! Just kidding. You just knew I would be reading this. Actually I love Heath's comment, "What is blogging anyways?" Classic.
Post a Comment