Tuesday, June 10

Still Alive

Its been a while huh!? Still alive and having a blast. Here's a little about our last 2 days...

Monday:

Lexi & Mom wake up 5am - oh goodness.

Jacob up - 7:30. Not smiling, grumpy. :(

Left house @ 8 (I think)

Ralphs with both kids, my buddy Cari, and her boy Toby - Coupon shopping

Post office - mailing ebay stuff (4 packages)...my new hobby. Yes - with both my kids. They're becoming pros at the post office. Jacob is such a good boy. When we drive up he says, "Yea mom, its the post office!!! Let's get out."

**Jacob is getting so big!!! He loves to talk and sometimes I CANNOT believe the stuff he says. Newest phrase, "are you kidding me?" (gets that from mom)**

Stater Brothers - really cheap drinks for Jacob. 10 pack minute maid juice drinks for 1.25

Naps for the kids - not long enough. Mom worked on ebay (I made $92 today) & laundry

Pool Play Date - Jen & Cari brought all the kids over to swim. SOOOO fun.
---Thanks for all your help with Jacob Cari :)---

Dinner: $5 pizza. yum & FHE: budgeting. ugh

Vons - at least once a week Cari & I go shopping at night w/o our kids...its a nice break. We goof off & get ggggreat deals!!

Tuesday:

Lexi & Mom up at 4am - UUUUGGGGHHHH! (I'm NOT going to go into detail but we had a really bad night!!)

Mom & Lexi 20 minute power nap before Jacob woke up.

Jacob up - can't remember the time. I was packaging ebay stuff.....7 packages today. wow.
"Hi mommy, I slept good. Mom - I scared of spider"
Me: Good morning Jacob. Did you sleep good?
sigh: "Yaaaaa mooooom, I'm awake!!" BIG SMILE today.

Left house around 8:30 - Cari picked us up.

Walmart - coupon shopping. (I'll blog about that later....good deals!!)

- - - At Walmart we brought the double stroller for her boy and mine - gave them snacks and drinks.They were such good boys. Also we had a cart with Lexi's car seat, diaper bag, purse, coupons, canvas shopping bags, 2 mommy sodas, hmmmm....I think that's it. OOOO, and all the stuff we bought!!!

After Walmart it was time for Chick fil a!!!! My favorite outing of the week.

Chick Fil A 10:15am.- the boys played on the toys while Cari, Jen, and I hung out and ate. Yummy. My favorite is the chicken nuggets in the rolls with honey on them. Oooo so good - don't judge, just try them. Its a breakfast item to come before 10:30. Yup. Chicken for breakfast.

Quick stops at Staples & Old Navy. I sat in the car while Cari ran into Old Navy for a gift card and she sat in the car while I ran into staples for packing tape.

11:25 school pick up for Cari's 5 year old.

Post office - Cari sat in the car with the kids while I ran in.

Home - take picture of deals, put away, and clean up a bit.

Heath came home for a minute. He works a few minutes away. :)

Nap for Jacob. Just crying for Lexi - poor girl is teething. (yessss...my kids start teething at 4 months. Jacob had 14 teeth at 12 months - crazy huh!!!) Her and I had lots of bonding time instead of napping time today. (ebay can wait....after all, I do ebay so I can stay home with my kids....sooooo I should spend time with my kids and not ignore :)

Jen dropped off toys for Jacob. Her Spring Cleaning is like Christmas for my kids!!

I can blog right now because Jacob is playing with the new toys - occasionally showing me his favorite. Lexi is sleeping in my left arm- occasionally waking to whimper a little. sad face.
~Typing one-handed is hard.

That's all the happenings so far for today. Busy days....but we love it! Mondays & Tuesdays are usually the only days that are this busy. So fun.

Dinner in about 2 hours. Nothing planned yet. hmmm.

2 comments:

lance n sarah said...

Hey, What do you sell on ebay? I want to start selling my stuff there too. I have a friend that sells her kids clothes that they've grown out of and other things. she does pretty well. You'll have to post about your good deals you find. I'm totally interested. Hope your day is going good.

Scott and Kristine said...

So glad you updated everything! I actually am flying out to Cali tomorrow and I will be there about 10 days! Lets play! Also I have an old camera, do you think you could help me sell that on ebay? hahah I will call when I get to cali!