Wednesday, June 18

The If...Then...statement

My boy finally gets the key to life...

If you do this...

Then....

So finally I can say to him.
"If you go potty in the toilet, Then I'll give you a candy"
"If your good in the store then we can go play at the park"
"If your not a good boy then you can't play with your cars"
"If you touch that it will hurt!!!"

On and on and on...

YEA!!! Think about it...once your child gets that, then communication is so much easier. OHHHHH I'm a much happier mom now. Yea!
So why am I thinking so much about this...Jacob finally went potty on the toilet 5 times today!!!!! Every time he went I gave an M&M. He loveslovesloves chocolate. Crazy. So once he realized the if - then...he started to go potty lots and lots. Yea!!!!! I hope we can ditch the diapers soon and launch into cleaning up potty on the bathroom floor & bringing extra clothes everywhere we go. oh so fun. ;)

No comments: