Saturday, June 14

Father's Day Coming...

Father's Day gift.

I thought really hard this Father's Day about what to get my hubby...
I'm really cheap lately because of my coupon shopping so gift buying at full price is really hard for me. I finally decided to buy him something for his artwork. AND yeah!!!!! I HAVE a Michaels coupon to buy it!!!! Can you believe that there's marker sets at Michaels for WAY over $100! (didn't buy that, would NEVER buy that). I bought a portfolio case to keep his current art projects in. I don't have to worry about him finding out...he NEVER reads "our" blog.
Confession: When I got home I put it on the patio when I couldn't figure out where to hide it because its really Big. I'll totally hide it inside after he's asleep...

2 DAYS LATER...I remembered it was still on the patio!! In the sun, exposed to the elements. No bag or box over it. Oh shoot.

It looks good still. Sweet. Hope he loves it. Responsible, I know. Happy Father's Day hunny :)

No comments: