Monday, April 14

Its official...

I'm the Primary President in my ward....pray for me!!!! Haha. I'm so excited! The theme this year is I am a Child of God. This topic has special meaning to me since my last year at girls camp...Daughters of a King. That was a life changing time for me. I love love love that I'm getting an opportunity to teach the children about their Divine Nature. The kiddos in my ward are so cute and some are such a handful! Send ANY ideas you have my way...

4 comments:

Moss Family said...

YEA!!! It's official...how'd did it go yesterday...I totally didn't even ask you today...I am SORRY. I will need an update tomorrow!

Shumway FAM said...

girl, you're gonna be great.
You were born to be a president.
call me tomorrow and we'll talk groceries...

Unknown said...

Whoa, that's rough! Congratulations :)

Eric and Laura said...

WOW! Primary Prez? Not ever having a Primary calling, I don't know what you're in for, but I'm sure it will be very busy (and rewarding). Take care!