Friday, March 7

Visiting Daddy at Work

No Heath isn't a trash man, but Jacob would love it if he was!


Heath works as the Branch Manager at Moxie Pest Control here in Corona. It's about a 5 minute drive from our apartment. Jacob and I love to go see Daddy at work. Jacob plays in Heath's office and we love to trace our hands on the white board with the markers.

The best part about the drive to work is that we pass the train tracks. I'm probably the only person on the planet that tries to get stopped by the train - only when Jacob is in the car :) Jacob yells, "It's the train!!!!!". The lights and the train cars get Jacob soooo excited. We roll down the windows to get the full effect. When we were at Heath's work today the trash man came too. Bonus! Oh, the date is wrong on my camera. Oops.

It was Lexi's first time going to Moxie today to see all the office girls. I recently quit as the office manager and it was so fun to see all my girls and to have them see Lexi. She's still too young for anyone to hold her but everyone was excited to see us and commented how much she looks like Jacob and Heath.

3 comments:

lance n sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lance n sarah said...

Hey Julie. I live in Riverside and we can here the train from our house. Trevor always stops what hes doing and says choo choo. I'm like you and drive slow hoping for a train. I think my mother in law was wanting to get her house sprayed and my dad suggested you guys. I'll find out and have her call you.

melissa gargalis said...

Good to hear from you. Your little boy is adorable and your new baby is a sweetheart. Please tell your mom hi for me. Tell her I finally got my young womens medallion last summer while I served in Young Womens.