I have lots and lots to update and it might take me the whole week to catch up from last week... isn't that a little ironic.
A Journal Writer/Blogger's work is never done.
So, My recent savings at Vons 67% Yeah!!!! That was with my mom's club card and coupons. Again: Thanks to my new favorite websites. couponmom.com thegrocerygame.com I've been comparing the four grocery stores by my house and I'm surprised that Vons usually has the best deals. You save on gas too. If anyone ever has savings tips to share pass them my way...
Reminder: Mother of two kids with diapers. Recently quit my full time salary and replaced it with full time love and hugs from my kids!! (...that would be a cute mommy website title) I'm Loving Every XOXO!!
Confession: I've been using my parents old home phone number (from MoVal) for club cards for grocery stores since... well, forever. Haha. Its so fun to hear the cashier say, "Have a great night Mrs. Moss". All those that forgot whose blog this is...I'm Mrs. Avery now : )
Jumped on the bandwagon...I started the Twilight series!! My mom is shocked that I can read. I never really find stuff I want to read. I finished the first two books in 7 days. Thats CRaZy for me. Coming soon...I'll probably have a list of recent books I've read or a list I want to read...I'd love to figure out how I can have people make suggestions for books they recommend on my blog. Hmmm, "Courtney...webmaster...a little help...por favor"
PICTURES soon...
2 comments:
WWW.Goodreads.com
go check it out.
tell me more about the books you read. I want to read, I just can never find something that really interests me enough to sit and read. I'm trying to read that new book by Mitch Albom right now. I'm on chapter 2 for the last 2 weeks.
You are too funny. I'm glad I ran in to your blog. Your little girl is adorable and so is your son. Hopefully your kids won't drive you too crazy staying home with them all day. It's so much fun but also work at the same time.
Post a Comment