Monday, February 25
Blogging for Dummies?
I finally made the first step into being a real mormon mommy...I have a blog. Thanks Tenille for the big push. Now that I have two beautiful kids I feel the need to share our family fun with our friends and family. haha big smile. TRUTH - I just need a hobby to keep myself sane now that I'm a stay at home mommy of 2. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty to do, but this is just so much fun! Here's a question that I have...Do I write all my blogs in the first person or do I write in the third person? Hmmm. {This is the crazy stuff I think about :} Do they have a book out there - "Blogging for dummies" ????? Hook me up with that book! No really, this is really hard stuff. Maybe I'm just computer illiterate. Well, that's it for now. Time to figure out where the help button is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment